We offer a fast and convenient Free delivery service to suit our customers needs. Local customers can choose to have your order delivered, or take advantage of our unique Ship To Store service where your order is sent to your local store for collection. For more information on our range of delivery services please see below.
At Java Boats our priority is to ensure that you are highly satisfied with your purchase. In the unlikely event that you are not, please feel free to return your goods within 30 days of the purchase date for a full exchange or refund. Any item including lenses can be returned to us for any reason provided it is returned in ‘showroom condition’ with its original packaging and with a valid receipt. Returns can be made at any At Java Boats (not just the one you purchased at), including purchases made online. Or you can return your purchase by post.
Refunds will be processed using the same method of payment used for the original purchase. Credit & debit card refunds must be made to the card used for the original purchase, cheque payments will be refunded in cash but due to banking restrictions can only be refunded at least 14 days after the original purchase date. Due to the high incidence of fraud we regret that we are unable to offer any refund without a valid receipt.
- Shipping fees are based on the destination, size and weight of your item(s) and include a small fee for insuring the full value of your item(s) against possible theft or damage while in transit.
- You can calculate your estimated shipping fee for any product by clicking on the ‘Calculate Shipping’ link on our product list and product detail pages. If you’re logged in and have previously placed an order with us, your zip code will be saved. If you are not logged in, just enter your zip code or country to get a shipping cost estimate. (You will have the option to upgrade your shipping to a different service during the checkout process.) The shipping calculator is available in the Shopping Cart as well so that you can calculate the shipping costs for your full order before you begin checking out. If you select a different shipping method during checkout your actual shipping cost may be higher.
- Select products qualify for free shipping.
We work with multiple carriers to offer you different shipping options. UPS is our preferred carrier, but you may also choose FedEx or DHL, EMS or TNT (Local only). Expedited shipping options are also available for rush deliveries.
- Guaranteed delivery time.
- A signature may be required upon delivery (at the discretion of the UPS delivery driver and depending on your location). Packages cannot be rerouted or picked up from UPS.
- If you have a UPS account you can enter your account number on our Shipping Method page during Checkout and you will not be charged any shipping fees by Java Boats. Account numbers will be verified with UPS. (Only available in the Local Order).
- A signature may be required upon delivery (depending on your location and at the discretion of the FedEx delivery driver). Packages cannot be rerouted or picked up from FedEx.
- If you have a FedEx account you can enter your account number on our Shipping Method page during Checkout and you will not be charged any shipping fees by Java Boats. (Only available in the Local Order)
Truck/Air Freight (Local only)
- Overweight and/or oversized items (example TVs) can only be shipped by common carrier.
- Please allow 5-8 business days for delivery to the all state.
- For delivery to the inside of your home or business, please call us before delivery date (Available for first floor only.)
- We ship worldwide (except to Iran, Sudan, Cuba, Syria, North Korea, and Uganda).
- For shipments to Russia, the maximum order value (including shipping charges) is 5000 Roubles per shipment.
- Oversized items that don’t fit Parcel Services standards will be shipped via Air Freight Forwarder via Door-to-Airport or Door-to-Door service, depending on your location. The carrier will call you to inform you of your delivery method.
- We reserve the right to block certain products from being shipped outside of the ID, based on manufacturer restrictions.
- Shipments to P.O. Box addresses can be shipped via EMS Service only
- Shipping and billing address information can be saved or edited in the My Account section.
- If your order is being shipped from Java Boats (not drop-shipped) to a ID shipping address, you will get an expected delivery date for each shipping option during checkout. These dates are based on carrier shipping practices, destination and the items you order. (Expected delivery dates are estimates. Orders can be delayed due to verification or time of order being placed. Items that are not regularly stocked cannot be held to the expected delivery dates.)
- Orders may be delivered in separate shipments
- Order cutoff times for all* domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority:
- – – Monday – Thursday: 4:00pm ET
- – – Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST
- – – *Excludes “Standard” Shipping which requires additional processing time.
- Domestic orders shipping via TIKI, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush)*, received before 7:00am will be shipped same day
- – – *Excludes “Standard” Shipping which requires additional processing time.
- Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic):
- – – Monday – Thursday: 2:30pm
- – – Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm
- International orders received before 7:00am local time time will be shipped same day.
- The tracking number you receive from us in an Order Status email during the daytime may not be updated on the carriers website until that evening. You may also track your order on our website
- Business days are defined as Monday through Friday, except holidays.
Returning your purchase by Post
To return your purchase by post complete our returns form stating whether you would like a refund, exchange or have a warranty issue. Please provide us with details of why you wish to return your purchase, as your input is invaluable to us when reviewing the products we stock.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the item is returned to us in a safe and secure manner, and in the event of a refund or exchange, in saleable condition (in original packaging and including all warranty cards, manuals and accessories).
Send your goods securely packaged by a recorded delivery method, including a copy of your receipt and the returns form to:
Jl. Tukad Badung No.145
Renon, Kec. Denpasar
Returning bulky objects
If you wish to return bulky objects such a lenses please contact our Returns Department to arrange a special courier collection. Contact us on 0361-726289 or contact form
Please note: Depending on the reasons for returning an item a charge may be incurred for this service.
Simply take your purchase and original receipt into your local store. Staff will issue a refund on the spot, or you can browse our store and exchange your purchase for an alternative product.
As with postal returns, store returns must be made within 28 days, refunds will be processed using the original payment method, and the goods must be returned in original packaging with all warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
Finance & Ride2Work returns
If you have made a mail order purchase using our online finance option or through our Ride2Work programme and would like to return your purchase please contact our Returns Department on 0361-726289 or via our contact form.
Potential Warranty Items
On receipt of your goods, if you feel they are faulty, please call our Returns department on 0361-726289 to obtain a warranty returns number.
If you do not have a returns number this will delay the warranty inspection & possible warranty claim on your goods.
On receipt of your goods we will carry out a warranty inspection & contact you within 3 working days of receipt.
If your purchase is outside our 28-day returns period but within the manufactures warranty period we will repair or replace the item(s) as stated in the manufacturers warranty guidelines.
Please note: In some cases the manufacturer/supplier may require to see the item(s) before repair or replacement can take place. If this is the case we will inform you.
Proof of purchase is also required with all potential warranty claims.
If you wish to return an item that is unsuitable or not required you will be liable for the return delivery. If you wish to then try a different size or style, delivery will be charged again to post the item back to you. Please contact us for further advice.
Our policy does not affect your statutory rights. Full details of which can be obtained from any Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
At the checkout your delivery address will be checked against a list of postcodes we deliver to, if your postcode falls within our serviced areas you will receive FREE delivery. Some large items cannot be delivered to these postcodes please call us to confirm.
How we Deliver
The delivery of products purchased by you will be as follows:
- Small items: Delivered to you using DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx, Etc.
- Large items: Delivered to you through Postal Service EMS, Etc.
Your order will take between 3 and 7 business days. Deliveries will be made between Monday to Friday during business hours. If your order exceeds 10 working days the company shipping agent will contact you.
Track your delivery
You can track your order by creating a personal account and visit our website. You will be able to login and check your order status as often as you like. You can contact our Customer Service Team for any order enquiries.
Change of delivery details
You can contact our Customer Service Team if we have already processed your order and you plan to change your delivery address.
What happens if you are not home to accept delivery?
If we find your home is unattended then smaller products delivered through Shipping agent will be re-directed to the nearest Agent Office and a collection notice will be left in your letterbox or under your front door. Large orders will be delivered via a courier and if your home is unattended a notice will be left in your letterbox or under your door advising our Customer Service contact details. You can contact our Customer Service Team to organise another delivery time.
Stock availability representations (graphical or text) on this website are accurate as of our last known stock level at our warehouse or with the manufacturer and is subject to change without notice.
Faulty, Damaged or Defective Product & Product Return
- A product is considered faulty if it does not work when first taken from its packaging or if it shows signs of failure within 14 days of delivery.
- If you receive a damaged or faulty product, we will arrange for it to be repaired or replaced for you. A refund is only available if the product is no longer available.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported to us within 48 hours of receipt of the product.
- If you receive a product that you think is defective, you are to immediately contact our Customer Service Team who may provisionally determine whether the product is defective. You have 14 days from the date of delivery to report a defective product.
- Where a product is provisionally determined to be defective we will arrange to replace the product.
- Where we have provisionally determined your product is defective, return shipping may be arranged at our expense.
- If the product is deemed by customer service/supplier NOT to be defective, we may, in our absolute discretion, refuse to replace the product or offer a refund.
- We reserve the right to test any returned defective product. If the condition of the product was misrepresented to us by the customer, we may impose a USD35.00 handling and administration fee.
- Products must be returned whenever we agree to replace the product or provide you with a refund.
- Where you received a faulty, damaged or defective product by shipping courier, customer service will e-mail a PDF docket containing a RAN (Return Authorisation Number) which you must affix to the Product. You must then leave the product at any shipping courier Office using the Reply Paid postage details printed in the PDF docket supplied by our Customer Service Team.
- Where you have received a faulty, damaged or defective product by our courier service, we may make arrangements with you to collect the product And Please ensure that all original items including packaging are returned.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the goods are adequately packaged to ensure that they are not damaged during return delivery to our warehouse.