Yamaha F25 Portable Tiller
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Convenience & Control
- CORROSION PROTECTION: Combined with our proprietary alloy (YDC-30), our exclusive Phaze Five™ electro-deposited, anti-corrosive paint system provides a tough, five-layer barrier against corrosion. This protection is standard on all Yamaha Portable four-stroke outboards.
- MAX MANEUVERABILITY: A 45-degree steering angle in each direction means great maneuvering potential.
- EASY ENGINE FLUSHING: A Freshwater Flush Device allows you to flush the engine without running it, for added convenience and extended engine life.
- PORTABILITY AND STORAGE: Incredible light weights, built-in resting pads and carry handles, an easy oil retention system and an optional folding tiller handle, allow for easy carrying and on-side storage without oil leakage or cowling scuffs.
Power & Performance
- EFFICIENT POWER: The F25, F20 and F15 all feature a two-valve-per-cylinder, single-overhead-camshaft design that provides better breathing and more power.
- OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE: An optimally balanced crankshaft and labyrinth exhaust deliver smooth power, while Microcomputer Ignition adjusts timing to maintain maximum engine performance, economy and power under all conditions
- STREAMLINED INTAKE: An intake silencer and manifold on the F20 and F15 result in more direct airflow, for minimum noise and maximum power.
- RESPONSIVE ACCELERATION: An acceleration pump on the F20 and F15 gives the engine the fuel it needs–when it needs it–like during rapid throttle advance. This ensures responsive acceleration.
Reliability & Durability
- OPTIMAL OPERATION: CDI Microcomputer Ignition monitors throttle position, engine speed and atmospheric conditions in order to precisely adjust ignition timing under all conditions for optimum ignition performance, ensuring smooth and reliable operation.
- WET SUMP: A pressurized oil delivery system incorporates a compact and durable oil pump to keep all of the moving parts of their SOHC systems lubricated and running smoothly for maximum reliability.
- ENGINE WARNING SYSTEM: Protects the outboard with a range of functions including: overheat protection and low-oil-pressure warning (automatically reducing maximum RPM to 2000), over-rev protection, start-in-gear protection and shift-in prevention at open throttle.
F25 Portable Tiller
432 Cubic Centimeter
Bore x Stroke
65 x 65.1 mm (2.56 x 2.56 in)
Fresh and Salt Water
Full Throttle RPM Range
5,000 – 6,000 rpm
Recommended oil – Yamalube® 4M
Oil capacity with filter – 1.1 l
Oil capacity without filter – 1.0 l
Forward, neutral, reverse
-3° through +16°
Degree of tilt – 63°
3 Year Limited Pleasure, 1 Year Limited Commercial