PRICE MATCHING POLICY
We reserve the right to verify that the product is identical in brand and model and in stock on the date you request the price match. Excluded from our Price Guarantee are the following: Our competitors’ website prices, items sold on auction sites, liquidation sales, wholesale prices, including our Port Supply prices, free offers, buy one/get one, or bundled offers, clearance or close-out prices, coupons or instant/mail-in manufacturer rebates (unless, of course, we offer the same rebates as our competitor), used, damaged, returned, open box or display items, shipping/handling charges, taxes or sales tax promotions, items in excess of competitor’s advertised limited time/limited quantity, timed events (e.g., early bird, door busters), expired ads and pricing or typographical errors.
Step 1: Visit Our Store or Contact Us and let us know that you have a price match item to discuss.
Step 2: Provide the name of the competitor. Also, be prepared to provide the address, item number, and base price of the item.
Step 3: Please wait while the Associate confirms the price and in-stock availability of the item.
Step 4: Once confirmed, we will gladly match such competitor’s price as set forth above.
Please note that final merchandise price matching cannot be combined with other coupons or promotional offers. Prices, offers and our price matching policy are subject to change without notice. Price matching does not apply to online auctions, liquidation sales, refurbished or used merchandise, shipping charges, taxes, or promotions such as: mail-in offers, gift-with-purchase, financing offers, installation services, or typographical errors.
What is excluded from our price match?
– Used or Refurbished items
– Items sold on auction sites
– Liquidation sales
– Wholesale prices, including our Port Supply prices
– Free offers, buy one/get one or bundled offers
– Clearance or close-out prices
– Coupons or instant/mail-in manufacturer rebates(unless, of course, we offer the same rebates as our competitor)
– Used, damaged, returned, open box or display items
– Shipping/Handling charges
– Taxes or sales tax promotions
– Items in excess of competitor’s advertised limited time/limited quantity
– Timed events (e.g., early bird, door busters)
– Expired ads
– Pricing or typographical errors